Integrity Commerce™ is brought to you by Integrity Search Limited. In these terms and conditions, “Integrity Commerce™” means Integrity Search Ltd will provide the Listing Profiles through the Integrity Commerce™ Listing Packages by means of access to the Listing Page(s). In these terms and conditions “we” means Integrity Search Limited and “our” and “us” shall have the corresponding meaning; “you” shall mean you the customer and “your” shall have the corresponding meaning.
Integrity Search Limited. Registered in England with company number 07418628. Registered Office Address:18A Manor Way
Belasis Business Park
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Because we are the UK’s only free directory dedicated to “trusted” professional services businesses we have to go through a rigorous process before posting your free listing. Once you have registered we will be in touch to verify your business details and confirm your listing.
These Terms (together with the documents referred to in it) set out the terms and conditions on which we agree to supply you with the listing and related services ordered by you. You should understand that by claiming or placing a listing you agree to be bound by these Terms. You should retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
These Terms shall govern the store registration, claim or listing with us as well as the provision to you of the Listing(s) by us. By registering your store you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years old. You should ensure that any information you provide to us (including without limitation your store name, address social profiles) is complete, accurate and current and that you notify us immediately if there are any changes in the details which you provided to Register your Store.
We reserve the right to:
- Suspend or terminate access to Online Access and/or cease to provide the Services where you are in breach of these Terms;
- Delete, vary or change any content in the Brochure or Site at any time;
- Terminate or cancel Orders (although we will not charge you for any Orders which we cancel for reasons which are not due to your default);
- Amend these Terms and Conditions.
Order and Delivery
An Order shall be deemed to be an offer by you to subscribe to the free or chargeable listing packages, which we shall be free to accept or decline at our absolute discretion.
An Integrity Commerce Subscription Period is deemed to be a period of 360 days (unless otherwise stated), as outlined in the Listing Package subscription. The subscription can be cancelled at any time for no extra charge.
We will grant Online Access and send login details to the last email address provided to us. Proof of delivery of login details will bind you to these Terms.
The Price for the Basic Listing is free. Any chargeable packages must be paid prior to the Start Date or as otherwise defined in the Order. Exceptions for this may occur from time to time, as notified to you, as part of promotional offers where access may be granted (Start Date) prior to payment (Payment Date). In all circumstances, details of payment must be provided prior to the Start Date.
- Any chargeable Payments are to be made by PayPal.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Order, payments are to be made in UK Pound Sterling currency.
- Online Access and access to associated Services and Listings are dependent on payments defined in the Order.
- Failure to make payments on time as defined in the Order, we may suspend Listings and associated Services and Listing until appropriate payment has been received.
- The Price for any chargeable Listing Packages are defined in the Order and available on our Site. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect Orders already accepted.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all members shall pay any Listings fees irrespective of actual usage of the Knowledge Vault.
- At the end of the Subscription Period, we will not automatically renew your subscription for a further 365 days. We will notify you in advance in writing of this automatic renewal. The renewal price will be the price at the time of renewal and won’t include any promotional offer your previous subscription was purchased under. If you wish to cancel your subscription at any time you may do so.
- If you are acting as a consumer as defined in the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014, you have a statutory right to cancel within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase as long as you have not yet published your Listing.
- If you are acting as a consumer and cancel an Order outside the Consumer Cancellation Period, any payment already received for the relevant Listing shall be non-refundable, regardless of whether you have published your listing or not.
- 5.3 If you wish to cancel an Order you can do so through your account online or emailing email@example.com.
- 5.4 In the case where a refund to you is due, we will process such refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation.
- After the Cancellation Notice period has expired, your Online Access will be terminated.
- We may terminate the agreement set out in these Terms if:
- You are in material breach (including non-payment) of any provision of these Terms which is not remediable or, if remediable, is not remedied with a period of thirty (30) days after we have given notice to you requiring such breach to be remedied. In such circumstances we will be permitted (without liability) to suspend the provision of the Services to you and your Online Access until such a breach has been remedied;
- You appear to be unable to pay your debts (whether within the meaning of section 268 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or upon any other reasonable grounds including without limitation where a debt owing by you to us or to a third party has become due and payable and has not been met on the due date therefore), or you present or you have presented against you a bankruptcy petition or a bankruptcy order is made against you, or you take any formal step to implement an individual voluntary arrangement (within the meaning of the Insolvency Act 1986);
- You carry out any unauthorised act with regard to the listing which infringes our Intellectual Property Rights.
- If either party terminates the agreement set out in these Terms, you must (a) return any copies of the Materials to us and delete or destroy any copies thereof in your possession; and (b) cease using the Services and Online Access immediately.
- Members are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a manner which demonstrates respect for fellow members, our staff, us and our licensors. We reserve the right to remove access for any member from the Listings (at any time and without refund) if they are found to be in breach of the House Rules or Respectful Behaviour Policy (both policies can be found on the site or by request to our ‘Store Support’ department).
- Whilst accessing the Knowledge Vault you agree to abide by the rules of the Knowledge Vault set out therein from time to time. We reserve the right to cease or suspend access to the Knowledge Vault in the event that you breach any of these Terms or the rules of the Knowledge Vault.
- You agree to be entirely responsible for any activities made using your account details and password. In this respect you shall ensure that any password you choose to gain Online Access remains confidential at all times. In the event that you either lose your password or account details or become aware that a third party may have access to or is using your password or account details you shall notify us immediately.
- We do not warrant that the Online Access will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects therein will be corrected.
- Where Online Access is granted by us you agree that:
- The licence granted to you to access the content on the Knowledge Vault shall be personal to you and you should take all reasonable precautions to ensure that your log-in details are kept secure and not provided to any other party. You shall comply at all times with the rules of the Knowledge Vault as applicable from time to time;
- Upon termination or in circumstances where payment has not been received by us in respect of the listing & services related in full we may suspend or terminate all services.
The Intellectual Property Rights
- The Intellectual Property Rights in the Training, Materials and the Knowledge Vault are owned by and shall remain vested in us and our licensors.
- The Intellectual Property Rights in the Student Output shall be owned by and shall remain vested in us and our licensors.
- By agreeing to these Terms we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable licence to use the listing and Member Output only for your own personal use.
- You agree that you will not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, copy, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the listing and available services or use (other than as permitted under these Terms) reproduce or deal in the listing or any part thereof in any way.
Links to Third Party Content
- Integrity Commerce offers links to other third party websites that may be of interest to our website visitors. When you click on these links you will leave Integrity Commerce’s Site and will be redirected to another site. These sites are not under the control of Integrity Commerce.
- Integrity Commerce is not responsible for the content of linked third party websites. We are not an agent for these third parties nor do we endorse or guarantee their products. We make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the information contained in the linked sites. We suggest that you always verify the information obtained from linked websites before acting upon this information.
- The security and privacy policies on these sites may be different to Integrity Commerce policies, so we suggest you read third party privacy and security policies closely.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the products and services offered on linked third party websites, please contact the third party directly.
Use of your data
- Integrity Search shall collect personal information from you through the use of the registration form(s) and when you email your details to Integrity Search. Integrity Search shall also collect information automatically when you visit the Website (which information shall only be used in a depersonalised form to provide demographic data, browsing patterns and similar aggregate analysis results).
- Any personal information collected by us will be used by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will take reasonable & appropriate measures to keep personal information secure. Any disclosures of information will be made only with your permission. We may use your name, e-mail address, home address and telephone number to contact you for any matter relating to other services in which we feel you may be interested in. If you wish to be removed from this list at any time please send written request to our registered office address.
- Integrity Search processes personal information collected via this website, phone and written correspondence for the purposes of:
- Providing a personalised service to you;
- Conducting market research surveys; and
- Keeping you informed (by telephone, post, live chat or e-mail) of selected products and services available from Integrity Commerce, general news about Integrity Commerce and special offers.
- We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties (including, without limitation, companies within our group) to use your information, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post, or telephone. Please let us know if you would prefer not to receive this information.
- By submitting your details you agree that you are interested in more information about the range of courses provided by Integrity Commerce and Integrity Search Ltd; you agree that we may call you regarding your enquiry. You understand you are under no obligation at any time.
- We reserve the right to publish and claim rights over all content provided to Integrity Commerce, Integrity Search websites by its users. By using the Integrity Commerce website, you also agree that the website can use all content submitted by you in any media. If you wish to remove specific content you have submitted, a removal request may be sent by writing to Integrity Search.
Limitation of Liability
- Our liability to you for any direct losses arising out of our negligence breach of contract or any other cause of action arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be limited to the Price. This does not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you in respect of:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude or limit, our liability.
- The content on this Website is for your general information only.
- Any hypertext link to any other Website is for information purposes only and such links do not constitute an endorsement by Integrity Commerce or Integrity Search of any products and services advertised on such websites. The use of any link is entirely at your own risk and Integrity Search accepts no responsibility for the material on or the use of such websites. Integrity Search has not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any material displayed in such websites.
- All implied warranties are excluded in relation to your use and/or access of this Website to the maximum extent that the law allows.
- Integrity Search does not guarantee or warrant that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that may have contaminating or destructive properties. Integrity Search excludes any liability for any errors in or omissions from the Content.
- Other than in respect of liability referred to in Clause 12.1 (a) to (d), we shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever or for any loss of profits, loss of data, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity or your liabilities to third parties which you or any third party may suffer however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
- The information in our Brochure or Site may be updated from time to time and may be out of date when read or viewed by you. No responsibility for keeping such information in these pages up to date is taken by us or liability for not doing so.
- We cannot guarantee that the Knowledge Vault or the Materials are free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. You should therefore ensure that you employ all reasonable precautions when accessing the Knowledge Vault or using the Materials. Technical inaccuracies and typographical errors may appear in the Materials and on the pages of the Knowledge Vault from time to time.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- We reserve the right to change prices, information and specifications relating to the Listing from time to time.
- These Terms are governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Terms and Conditions Changes
Integrity Commerce reserves the right at its absolute discretion to make changes to any part of this Website including the Content any time without notice.
If you wish to make a complaint you should contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)