Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of commonly asked questions. From how to register as a new user to creating a new ad campaign – We’ve got you covered!
Integrity Commerce™ is for UK Based E-commerce store owners only who are looking to boost their online presence.
Any business owner who has a UK registered business and a live e-commerce store can register. You must register with a legitimate company address and email address and you must sell and deliver products here in the UK. You must also fill in your personal details to be eligible.
There are three packages available when you sign up:
This plan will give you one free listing for 365 days.
Lifetime Package (5 Lsitings)
This very popular package costs £39 and will give you 5 listings with no time limit!
Lifetime Package (10 Listings)
This package costs £99 and will give you 10 listings with no time limit.
For a complete list of available features and benefits for each package, please visit the Pricing Plan page.
Once you’re registered as a new user, submitting a listing is pretty straight forward. Follow these simple steps to get you on your way:
- Once you’re logged in your new account, click on the “Add Store” link in the top right corner of any page.
- Choose your listing package (this can be changed later in your dashboard if needed).
- Fill out all the required data. The more information you provide, the more people you can reach.
- Once you’re happy with the data you’ve entered and it’s all correct, click on the “Submit Listing” in the bottom right corner.
Your listing will now be awaiting approval by an administrator, which is typically completed within 24 to 48 hours. You’ll receive an approval email once your listing has been reviewed, or a rejection email if there were any problems with your submission.
Should there be any issues with your listing, and administrator will get in touch and try rectify the issue as soon as possible.
Any store you see with a check mark next to its name means that it’s been claimed. If your store is already listed, but not been claimed, you can claim it as your own store. Here’s how you do it:
- View the store you want to claim.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see the phrase “Own or work here?”.
- Click on the “Claim” link next to it.
- A new pop-up window will appear. Simply enter your full name, phone number and any proof of ownership you may have, then click on “Claim your Business Now!”
Once you submit your claim, a site administrator will process your claim and may get in touch with you over the next 24 to 48 hours in order to verify your claim.
Once the claim has been approved, you can edit your store and begin ad campaigns with it.
If you signed up for a free listing, it will last 365 days (1 year). If you have chosen any of the paid packages, your listing will last forever!
There are two places your images can appear:
This image will be used as your listing’s thumbnail and will appear in search listings and archive pages. It should be at least 370 x 240 pixels in size.
These are a small gallery of images that appear in your store’s listing page. You can have as many as you need here, but you should at least upload two – One of your stores homepage and one of your products page, plus any other pages you think might be relevant. These images should be at least 1920 x 900 pixels in size.
There may be times when listings get rejected. In these instances, we will provide detailed feedback on why it was rejected, and what you can do to get it approved. Here are some common reasons why a listing may be rejected:
- Your site is not an E-commerce store.
- Your business is not UK based.
- Your site is not live.
- You have not provided a legitimate business address.
- You have not provided a legitimate email address which has been verified.
- Your products are not appropriate for this site.
- You have not completed your profile correctly.
- You do not sell products here in the UK.
None UK based business will have their profile and details deleted automatically.
Ad campaigns are great for promoting your online store and it’s really simple to do. In order to start an ad campaign, you must first have a store to promote. This can be either a store you’ve created, or one that you’ve claimed. You can read more on this elsewhere in this page.
- Log in to your dashboard page.
- Click on the “Ad Campaigns” tab in the menu on the left, followed by “Start New Campaign”.
- If you have any stores to promote, you will be taken to a new campaign page. click on “Get Started Now” to set one up.
- Select a store you want to promote by clicking on the “Promote” button.
- Choose the type of ad(s) you want to run (More info on this below), then click on the “Next” button.
- Pay for the package you’ve chosen via PayPal.
Once payment for the ad package is complete, the campaign will begin immediately!
Your user profile and listing will be deleted if your site is not an e-commerce store. Integrity Commerce is for e-commerce businesses only.